About Me

My photo
I am a boy. I am very active. I love hangin with friends. I have a great time on club penguin. I am very talkitive and excited for nothing!

Monday, April 27, 2009

About me.


Hello! This is Uncle Sonic! Well, first I will tell you about my guy on Club Penguin! I am blue, I have a black sweatshirt, a black hat, a necklace, and a tobbagon. I have been playing Club Penguin for 972 days. i know tons of info on Club Penguin since I have been playing for about 3 years!This blog will have top secert cheats about Club Penguin! So check my blog every day for new info! Here is a picture of my guy. I will leave him how he looks. So if you see me on Club Penguin say hi! Well see ya penguin fans later!


-Uncle Sonic

2 comments:

  1. Great site! I gotta check it every day! Uncle Sonic you need a phrase! Like this...

    "Uncle Sonic is the Penguin with Da Secrets!"

    -Dagamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Sonic,
    I'm sorry but I can't afford to add in one more penguin. I wish you commented earlier and got in! But... I am also thinking of making a winter season for Neighborhood Survival, and you seem like the perfect penguin to join! SSSHHH! Don't tell anyone about this! It's a secret! Even if aren't a contestant, if you follow my blog you might be able to get into the drama of Neighborhood Survival! So keep coming back to my blog!

    ReplyDelete