About Me

My photo
I am a boy. I am very active. I love hangin with friends. I have a great time on club penguin. I am very talkitive and excited for nothing!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Funny Moment







Hey penguins! I got a funny moment! Ever heard of super mario bros? If not you missed out on a awesome game. Maybe the first picture will tell you who he is. Remember? Know who he is? If so look at this club penguin picture! Mario bros! Red, green, blue, yellow, and pink Mario Bros sit outside because their show got canceled! LOL! The other picture at the bottom is a picture of a army! LOL! Waiting for the famous penguins. LOL! The guy in the red hat must be the leader! Frosty little which one is the most funniest? Mario bros, or the odd army? PICK! MARIO

PICTURE COSTUME IS NOT A FUNNY MOMENT!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Uncle Sonic,
    Ok, I chose... The Mario Bros! Nice job!
    -Frostylittle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Sonic,
    I have posted the results! You MUST vote before its too late!
    -Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Uncle Sonic,
    I'm greatly sorry that you were the first eliminated. I too was shocked. But... The poll on the side bar IS NOT the official vote count. ANYONE who goes on my blog can vote on that. But the official vote is on the comments and thats what I counted up! Also, we need to schedule the Talk Show, so email me the time to meet on CP.
    -Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete